Great free recipes for Apple Smoothies for you to enjoy. Try some and tell us what you think but remember that not all apples are created equal, in both texture and sweetness!
Apple Smoothies and Health:
A medium sized APPLE contains: Calories 95, Protein 0.47 grams, Fiber 4.4 grams.
Major Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, K
Major Minerals: Potassium, Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium and Iron.
Try these recipes from our Smoothie collection. They use a combination of real apples, apple juice, apple cider and apple sauce. Other ingredients include Nutmeg,
Ginger Root and Cinnamon as well as a generous portion of Canadian Maple Syrup (or maybe even Vermont Maple Syrup!)…whatever, Apple Smoothies sound great to me, I’m going to try them all!
1. Apple Smoothies
- 2 cup Apple sauce
- 1 cup Apple cider
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 2 tablsp. Canadian Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teasp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 teasp. Cinnamon
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve. Serves 2.
2. Apple Apricot Smoothies
- 1 Golden Delicious Apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup Apple juice
- 4 Apricots, fresh, pitted (skin optional!)
- 1 Banana, peeled
- 3/4 cup plain or Vanilla non fat Yogurt
- 10 ice cubes,
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Enjoy!
3. Apple Banana Soy Smoothie
- 2 ripe Bananas, peeled and halved
- 2 Apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- 300ml (10fl oz) non fat Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 400ml (15fl oz) organic Soy milk
Put all the ingredients in a blender and purée for 1 minute. Ready to go!
4. Apple Berry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1 Cup fresh Apple Cider
- 4-6 Strawberries with stem left on
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 cup Yogurt (Sugar Free & Fat Free, flavored)
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- 2 Tbs. Wheat Germ
Blend until a nice smooth consistency. This makes enough for three.
5. Apple Cinnamon Smoothie
- 3/4 cup Apple Sugar-free Syrup
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Sugar-free Syrup
- 2 scoops Vegie-Fuel
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream (optional)
Blend until smooth.
6. Apple Coconut Smoothie
- 1/4 cup Apple juice
- 1 pinch grated Coconut or 1 Tin Coconut milk
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh Ginger root, peeled
- 2 small ice cubes
Put all ingredients into blender. Blend until smoothie consistency is reached!
7. Apple Coconut Ginger Smoothie
- 1/4 cup Apple juice
- 1 cup Coconut (grated) OR 1 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1/2 a Banana
- 1/4 teasp Ginger root, fresh,peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup Crushed ice, or 2 small ice Cubes
Blend all until smooth. Enjoy!
8. Apple Pie A-La-Mode Smoothie
- 2 cup frozen Vanilla Yogurt, nonfat
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/4 cup Apple juice, chilled
- 1 cup Apple, peeled and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
Combine the frozen yogurt, applesauce, and apple juice in a blender. Add the apple, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Blend until smooth.